AIM
thirdhood

Big Ass Bear Big Ass Bear

Funny

I just saw this on Tosh.0 and I just had to see it. So funny Man.

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

Funny

This was AWESOME! Seriously though, it was funny as usual. Nice job Arin.

Minecraft - Oh Sh*t Minecraft - Oh Sh*t

It was ok

Even though the flash animation was bad, I thought it was funny when you took out the block and the sand just collapsed on you and you can't move or get out of it like it does in the real game. I hate that. Just make sure you spend more time on the animation.

Thirdhood

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

Entertaining

This game is a good way to pass time, but that noise when there is an alert is so annoying after a while. I got to November 2027.

GD's Fighter GD's Fighter

My opinion

It's nothing too interesting. all I have to do is just lay down and keep shooting. If there was a plot to the story, ammo, and you can get around more in a better map, I think this game could've been good. You were good on the coding too. At least you put some effort into this.

Happy Wheels Happy Wheels

Very addicting

I like this game! it is so great, but i only wish I knew where to get the full version.

Yun - Daybreaker Yun - Daybreaker

Very well made

This is a great loop to just sit back and relax to. This beat does remind me of one of those beats that Adult Swim used to play on their bumps back in the day.

Castle Theme (Super Mario) Castle Theme (Super Mario)

Great Song

You definitely got talent. This song is really good and it sounds just like the castle theme. I might make a flash video soon and I was wondering if I could use this. I really enjoyed it and you should feel great that this got rated at the top best songs.

5/5
10/10

Thirdhood

ArtificialFear responds:

Go for it!

Tig Ol' Bitties Tig Ol' Bitties

Amazing

Even though I'm not a fan of Yourfavoritemartian, this is a great picture.

Miatriss responds: